Has moving into a new home ever stressed you out? Follow the seven steps below and make the next move a smoother experience:
1. Make a to-do list so you can plan ahead.
2. Pack a box with items you will need first in the new place.
3. Pack room by room, based on where the items belong.
4. Wrap breakable items in towels or pillows.
5. Pack dishes vertically (like records), so they are less likely to break.
6. Take a picture of electronic cables before unplugging, so you can reconnect them again.
7. Resell or donate things you no longer need.
Move with ZenOwn: we make it very easy to save your valuable belongings in the ZenOwn app so you can keep track and sell items you are no longer using. Download it here.